Перейти к основному содержанию

A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment; the PlayStation 4 Slim (CUH-2000 Series) is a thinner replacement model for the original PS4. Announced September 7, 2016.

562вопросов Показать все

Where can I get this missing piece?

A long time ago my disk drive didn’t work and I took it apart apparently the loose piece fell out and I lost it. Recently I opened it up and found out what I needed. Other people have lost this white plastic piece and it was called F-105. Other people have said I need to buy a broken console and get the piece from there, but I don’t want to spend $40+ to get one. Does anyone know how to get it?

Block Image

Picture shows where the piece used to be.

Отвечено! Посмотреть ответ У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 2
Добавить комментарий

1 ответ

Выбранное решение

I’ve spent over an hour now searching. Even the places that have “roller kits” don’t include the connecting rod bit. I can’t fathom replacing an entire disc drive ($40+ as you discovered), let alone an entire console ($100+), just because of a stupid little plastic dowel. If it were me….I’d make a substitute connecting rod, really what is there to lose. Either hand carve it or if you know someone with a 3d printer, design and print some. Good luck!

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 1

1 Комментарий:

Sorry it has been a long time. I appreciate your answer and will try to locate a replacement or try to make it.


Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

Brayden S будет вечно благодарен.
Просмотр статистики:

За последние 24часов: 1

За последние 7 дней: 2

За последние 30 дней: 6

За всё время: 80