Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Fujitsu Siemens' Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile V6555 is a laptop that prides itself on being both mobile and affordable. It includes a light housing and ergonomic keyboard that focus on at home and on-the-go use.
This device was developed by Fujitsu Siemens Computers in the early 2000's. Fujitsu Siemens Computers was originally a joint venture between Fujitsu Limited of Japan and Siemens of Germany, but became became Fujitsu Technology Solutions when Fujitsu bought Siemens in 2009. Today, Fujitsu Technology Solutions creates electronic devices and peripherals with heavy focus on future economic sustainability. Their main goal is to help customers grow their businesses and solve societal issues.
Although the Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile V6555 was discontinued in 2009 with the combination of the two companies, Fujitsu Technology Solutions are still active as an IT, networking, and telecommunications business entity.
The Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile V6555 is both electronic and portable. It is intended for light, low impact use, since its processing and performance power are fairly outdated. Other more current products include the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK line and the Fujitsu CELSIUS line.
The Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile V6555 has two visible sections: the display and the keyboard. The display is 39.1 cm (15.4-inch), and 1280 x 800 pixels. It includes a built in webcam that is 1.3 megapixels. The keyboard is 360 x 260 x 22-37 mm (W x D x H) and has 85 keys that take up half of the base of the computer, with the other half including the track pad and mouse buttons.
It is primarily black with grey paneling on the inside that is visible when open. "Fujitsu" is printed on the center of the border of the display in black. The serial, product, and model numbers are located on the bottom of the device on a silver sticker.
- Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Core™2 Duo, and Intel® Celeron® processors.
- Memory modules
- 1 GB (1 module(s) 1 GB) DDR2, 800 MHz
- 2 GB (1 module(s) 2 GB) DDR2, 800 MHz
- Hard disk drives (internal)
- 320 GB, 5400 rpm, SATA, 2.5-inch
- 250 GB, 5400 rpm, SATA, 2.5-inch
- 160 GB, 5400 rpm, SATA, 2.5-inch
- Bluetooth 2.1 (optional)
- General system information
- Chipset NVIDIA® MCP79MVL
- Intel platform Intel® Centrino® technology
- BIOS features BIOS based on Phoenix SecureCore
- 39.1 cm (15.4-inch); TFT; (WXGA); anti-glare display; 1280 x 800 pixel
- Max. resolution external display up to 1920 x 1440 / True Color / 60 Hz
- Graphics brand name NVIDIA® GeForce® 8200M G
- Graphics features DirectX 10
- Power supply
- AC adapter 20 V / 65 W (3.25 A) or 90 W (4.5 A)
- Rated frequency range 50 - 60 Hz
- 1st battery 1st Li-Ion battery 6-cell, 4400 mAh, 48 Wh
- Runtime 1st battery 2.5 h