Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Huawei Honor 4X is a mid-range Android smartphone produced by Huawei as part of Huawei’s Honor X series. The Honor 4X was released in October 2014 and supports GSM, HSPA, and LTE networking. Honor 4X models include model numbers Che2-L11, Che1-L04, Che2-UL00, and Che1-CL20.
The Honor 4X features a 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels. All Honor 4X models include 8 GB of internal storage, expandable with an SD card up to 32 GB, and 2 GB of RAM. They also feature a single 13-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The 4X includes a 3000 mAh non-removable battery, meaning the battery’s adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult, but not necessarily impossible. Huawei advertises that the phone’s battery can support up to 200 hours of 3G standby time and 15 hours of 3G talk time.
According to a review of the Huawei Honor 4X from TechRadar, the phone has “decent” performance, “superb” battery life, and “solid” build quality. However, the 4X includes minimal aesthetics, unimpressive Emotion UI, and was only sold online.
The Huawei Honor 4X includes the name “Honor” in lowercase letters on the phone’s backing. Its camera is positioned in the phone’s upper left-hand corner. 4X phones were released in white and black body colors.
Models: Che2-L11, Che1-L04, Che2-UL00, Che1-CL20
Release date: October 2014
- Dimensions and Weight: 152.9 x 77.2 x 8.7 mm (6.02 x 3.04 x 0.34 in), 165 g (5.82 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6 (Marshmallow), EMUI 3
- Kirin 620 (28 nm)
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)
- Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 306
- Card slot: microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 8GB 2GB RAM
- eMMC 4.5
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5 MP
- Video: 720p
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Stand-by: Up to 200 h (3G)
- Talk Time: Up to 15 h (3G)
- Colors: White, Black