Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 Repairability Assessmenten
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 Android tablet was released by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd in February 2016 as part of the MediaPad series. Huawei is the largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in the world. It is also the second-largest smartphone manufacturer, behind only Samsung (Huawei surpassed Apple in 2018). The Huawei MediaPad M2 includes model numbers M2-A01W and M2-A01L, which are Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi/3G/4G models. The Huawei MediaPad M2 was released in silver and gold body colors.
The MediaPad M2 features a 10.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1200 by 1920 pixels. Depending on the model, MediaPad M2 tablets include either 16 GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM (Standard) or 64 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM (Premium). The tablet also includes a single 13-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera. Both MediaPad M2 models include a 6660 mAh non-removable battery, meaning their batteries' adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement more difficult, but not necessarily impossible.
A TechRadar review of the Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 appreciated the tablet’s price and speakers but found that it has disappointing performance and ugly Emotion UI.
Huawei tablets include the Huawei logo, which depicts the name “Huawei” in capital letters below a flower-shaped logo on the upper back portion of the tablet. The model information can be found in the lower center of the tablet in small print.
Models: M2-A01W (Wi-Fi only); M2-A01L (Wi-fi/3G/4G)
Release date: February 2016
- Dimensions and Weight: 239.8 x 172.8 x 7.4 mm (9.44 x 6.80 x 0.29 in), 500 g (1.10 lb)
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Stylus (Premium edition)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop), EMUI 3.1
- Chipset: Kirin 930 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 16GB 2GB RAM (Standard), 64GB 3GB RAM (Premium)
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5 MP
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- Tuned by Harman Kardon
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Type: Li-Po 6660 mAh, non-removable
- Colors: Moonlight Silver, Luxurious Gold