Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The PlayStation 2 Slimline is the sixth-generation PlayStation video game console created by Sony Computer Entertainment. In its run from 2000 to 2013, the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console had many revisions and models.
The main differentiation between PS2 models include the thickness of the cases—the original “fat” case and the “slimline” models introduced in late 2004. In 2007, the PS2 SCPH-7900x revision was introduced with a weight of 600 grams, compared to the 900 grams of the SCPH-7700x. The weight reduction was achieved through a reduction in parts, a smaller motherboard, and a custom ASIC (Application-specific integrated circuit), and a lighter AC adapter (from 350 grams to 250 grams).
Because of its small size and slim design, the PlayStation 2 Slimline does not carry over some of the features previously available in older versions such as the internal hard disk drive and the internal power supply.
There are different versions of the PlayStation 2 slimline. To Identify which version your PlayStation 2 has, the version model number is located under the PlayStation 2 between the two leg stands on the left side.
- System-on-chip: Integrated Emotion Engine, Graphics Synthesizer, 32 MB of RDRAM, and 4 MB of eDRAM
- CPU: MIPS R5900 Emotion Engine ^^^^299 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB of RDRAM (system RAM); 4 MB of eDRAM (video RAM)
- Storage: 8 MB PlayStation 2 memory card, 128 KB PlayStation memory card, 40GB hard drive
- Display: Video output formats
- Graphics: 150 MHz Graphics Synthesizer
- Sound: PCM 2ch 48KHz, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1
- Controller: DualShock 2, DualShock, PlayStation Controller, EyeToy, PlayStation 2 DVD Remote Control, PlayStation Portable
- Connectivity: 100 Mbit Ethernet/modem, 2 × USB 1.1, 1 × IEEE 1394 interface