Save the connectors!
- This handy test cable makes it easy to check the functions of a digitizer for an iPad 2, iPad 3, or iPad 4 without having to complete the installation and close up the iPad's case.
- Indispensable to anyone who makes multiple iPad front panel repairs.
- With this cable installed in a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation iPad you can connect, test, and quickly swap multiple replacement digitizers without wearing out the delicate connectors on the logic board.
This cable only tests the functions of the digitizer. It does not test the home button or LCD display.
This cable is not compatible with 1st generation iPads.
- iPad 2nd Gen A1395, A1396, and A1397
- iPad 3rd Gen A1416, A1430, and A1403
- iPad 4th Gen A1458, A1459, and A1460
|iPad 2 CDMA||
|iPad 2 GSM||
|iPad 2 Wi-Fi EMC 2415||
|iPad 2 Wi-Fi EMC 2560||
|iPad 3 4G||
|iPad 3 Wi-Fi||
|iPad 4 CDMA||
|iPad 4 GSM||
|iPad 4 Wi-Fi||
Показать еще 6 устройств