Перейти к основному содержанию

Released June 2009 / 2.66, 2.8, or 3.06 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor

301вопросов Показать все

Spilt a fizzy drink on the keyboard and need some information.


I Recently spilt a fizzy drink over the keyboard area of the MacBook Pro and found out that i need to replace the whole unibody which will cost me £200+ to have repaired through apple. Im willing to put the work in myself and replace the whole unibody but cannot find the right unibody for my MacBook. Im confused with what model i actually own. Can someone help me identify what unibody i need to purchase.

I have gone through the "ID my mac" and the result came back as following;

You have a 2.8 GHz (Mid 2009) MBP Unibody 15"

But finding the right unibody is confusing as there's a few models available.

Отвечено! Посмотреть ответ У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка -1
Добавить комментарий

3 Ответов

Выбранное решение

Go to this site and enter your serial number. It might give you more information.

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 2
Добавить комментарий

There are also company offering spill repair services out there for lil under $300 on the web or ebay if you look. New board would cost from $500 and up used for your MBP

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий


Old Questions.. but someone might still search for a keyboard-only replacement... like I do.

as discussed here : Keyboard (just the keyboard replacement)

I found several chinese manufacturers which sell the keyboards only, they seem legit and there are keyboards for several countries available... US, french, german, russian....


for example : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fast-Ship...

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

Chip Zanuff будет вечно благодарен.
Просмотр статистики:

За последние 24часов: 0

За последние 7 дней: 0

За последние 30 дней: 3

За всё время: 1,935