Перейти к основному содержанию

Отремонтируйте ваше устройство

Обучение ремонту

Магазин

Safe to plug it in after water damage?

Hello, i have an iPod Nano 3G and i want to plug it in, but it was water damaged an hour ago. Is it still safe to plug in? I have dried all of the outside.

Отвечено! View the answer У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

2 Ответов

Выбранное решение

Nope. You are not going to get electrocuted. Your iPod Nano however will most likely short circuit and go to iPod heaven. I suggest that you DO NOT turn it on, sync it, plug it in or do anything else with it. Use these guides to disassemble it. Remove the battery and clean it properly with isopropyl alcohol. Use this guide to see how to properly clean. It was written for an iPhone but all the points are pertinent to your iPod as well. After you cleaned it, replace the battery, reassemble and then re-evaluate for any damage.

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 3

Комментарии:

Thank you, however i do not have a spudger on me or a guitar pick.

из

Just use a similar item. dig around in the "junk drawer" (everybody I know has one of those:-) Whatever you do, do not use your iPod.

из

Добавить комментарий

NOOOOOOOOOO, Take to your local repair shop. But you probable already plugged in in anyways.

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 0

Комментарии:

Nope, i haven't plugged it in at all. Would it electrocute me if i did plug it in? Sorry if its a noob question.

из

Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

Zach luc будет вечно благодарен.
Просмотр статистики:

За последние 24часов: 0

За последние 7 дней: 0

За последние 30 дней: 1

За всё время: 180