The following is a general guide to Fix paper jam issue use the following procedure.
1. Confirm all the messages that appear in the display.
2. Remove any loose paper in the loading tray.
3. Press the Resume button on the front of the printer.
4. Remove stuck paper one sheet at a time, starting in the middle.
5. Check for any remaining bits of paper.
Reloading and testing the printer
- Once you've removed the jam, cleared away any remaining bits of paper, and ensured the print carriage can move without issue, test your printer.
- Put some inkjet paper into the loading tray and slide it into place.
- Print a test page by performing a self-test. Usually, a self-test can be initiated by pressing and holding the Resume button until the printer starts printing.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?