Possible Causes Why PS4 Lan Cable is Disconnected:
Different players experience different reasons, and that is why you need a diverse collection of methods to try to fix your PS4 Lan cable disconnection issue. The issue could be due to;
- Updated PS4 Pro firmware
- A faulty cable.
- A flawed Ethernet port, etc.
Solutions to fix PS4 Lan cable not connected:
- Restart your router
- Insert LAN cable ‘halfway’ through to the port
- Modify DNS settings on PS4
- Establish static IP address for PS4
- Rebuilding database on your PS4
To lean more about how how to establish static IP and modify DNS check this article
Был ли этот ответ полезен?