Hi @assbeater420 ,
Disconnecting or removing the battery as soon as possible was a good first step but it seems that you will have to open it up again and check for any damage to the components or if there is still evidence of corrosion occurring.
Look especially under any shields that may be covering some components as there may be corrosion occurring there.
The sanitizer would cause corrosion and provide circuit paths for the electricity (when the battery was still connected) which were not in the phone's operating design and could damage the components. The corrosion starts immediately and is ongoing until it is completely cleaned away.
There could also be a galvanic reaction between the metals in the phone and those contained in the liquid which causes corrosion so you would need to ensure that the phone is absolutely clean and dry.
Using a soft brush along with the 90% Isopropyl Alcohol (just verifying that it is Isopropyl Alcohol 90% in the rubbing alcohol?) to brush it clean may be necessary. Isopropyl Alcohol is preferred as it completely evaporates and leaves no conductive residues whereas other forms of alcohol can leave residues which may be conductive.
The video in this link may be of some help. Look at about 21:15 into the video to see what corrosion can look like.
Make sure that it is completely dry before connecting the battery or the power to the phone, as even IPA will conduct if it is still wet.
Not that you may need it but here’s the ifixit Samsung Galaxy S10e Repair guides as well
Был ли этот ответ полезен?