Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
If you need troubleshooting help with this device, try visiting the Motorola V557 Troubleshooting page.
Like its predecessors the V551 and V555, the Motorola V557 is a pocket-sized flip phone designed for use with the Cingular (now AT&T) GSM network. It was released in November 2005 and discontinued the following year. The phone has the following features:
- External antenna
- 640 X 480 pixel VGA camera
- 5MB internal storage device
- Internal 176 x 220 pixel display
- Monochrome outer display
The only visible difference between the trio is the color of the default face plates, which are blue, gray, and black, respectively. In addition, the single new software feature of the V557 is "SCREEN3", a live news and weather ticker on the home screen.
The most reliable way to distinguish the V557 from the other V500 series is by removing the battery and checking its model number on the largest sticker behind the battery pack.
- Motorola Official Device Page
- Motorola V557 User Manual
- Wikipedia: List of Motorola V Series Phones
- Motorola V557 Official Press Release
- Motorola V Series Phone Tech Support Forums
- Cnet and User Reviews
- Mobiledia Review and Info
- eHow: Guide to Replacing the Faceplate
- GSM Arena User Reviews and Discussion
- Amazon Product Page