Easy to install the battery.
The original battery had become swollen, and I needed to replace the battery.
The repair went really well, although I had removed the (original) battery previously - to prevent it from possibly leaking and ruining the computer.
When I got the battery, I set it to the side until I had my computer setup for the repair I followed the following steps.
1. Prepare the computer by shutting down the computer, and disconnecting all of the cables connected to it. Remove the bottom cover, to gain access to the battery compartment.
2. Before installing the battery, I removed the plastic strips that prevent the battery from getting scratched during transit.
3. Insert the battery in the compartment, and tighten the screws
4. Connect the cord from the battery to the logic board (motherboard).
5. Place the cover back on, and install the screws.
6. Connect the cords, and turned on the computer.
7. Enjoy the newly found freedom of having a working battery in the computer - again!