This works great - as long as the batteries inside did not leak and create a permanent seal for the cap. I managed to get the keyboard working again by removing the batteries through the electronics compartment (remove grey center cover, slide electronics out). It did take some effort (including driving a screw into the stuck battery and yanking it out with pliers) to remove the stuck batteries and all the remains of the leakage, but I ended up with a working keyboard. Only thing is that I need to use the 'backdoor' every time my batteries need replacing, since the battery cover is permanently sealed...
Однажды Они, Вы смогут просмотреть график вашего рейтинга, накопленного за всё время.
Репутация еще не заработана.