How is SD reader attached to board?Hi: I bought a second hand 'beautiful condition' Classic from Amazon. It arrived poorly packed and with minimal...
Ответ на "My blackberry phone was exposed to damp material"Not an answer, but only an observation, I'm afraid: 'Traditionally' when electronic devices got wet, you could usually whip the battery out as fast as possible, and then dismantle the device enough to get air circulating, with it left in a warm, dry, place for a week or so, before putting the recharged batteries back and trying it. Most of the time that was enough: But now we are in the age of the glued-in battery, and most people aren't equipped to even open the device to get at it. This is a bloody disgrace in my view: especially when so many batteries have a tendency to overheat (My Q10 battery swelled up so much it lifted the back off, but was easy to fit a new one for a few quid. Most people would have no chance with the Classic. :( ).