Hatch Lift Supports
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
If you are having difficulties with 2008-2010 Audi A3 Sportback, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Audi A3 is a premium hatchback with front- and all-wheel drive versions of the five-seat A3. The Audi A3 hatchback has an exterior with a single-frame tapered grille on the front end. Its profile then gets flatter toward the rear. The interior features a low seating position with a tall and wide center console. Under the hood, the turbocharged 2.0T gas four-cylinder produces 200 horsepower and 207 pounds-feet of torque. Models can feature a six-speed manual gearbox or automatic transmission with a manual shift-mode. In terms of safety, the model includes side-impact airbags for the front seats, side curtain airbags, an electronic stability system and active front head restraints. The rear side-impact airbags can be optional.
The vehicle can be identified via the vehicle identification number (VIN). The VIN can be found on the driver’s side door. The make, model and VIN can also be located in your car title and registration.
- Engine Capacity 1,390 cc
- Engine Configuration 4-cylinders in-line TFSI Turbocharged
- Compression Ratio 10
- Bore x Stroke (76.5 x 75.6) mm
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Power 92kW (123 bhp)
- Torque 200 Nm
- Acceleration (0-100km/h) 9.6 s (0-100 km/h)
- Top Speed 203 km/h
- Fuel Consumption 13.2 km/l
- CO2 emission unknown
MISC TECHNICAL DATA
- Transmission 7-speed (A) S-tronic
- Drive Type Front-wheel drive
- Type Hatchback
- Dimension (L x W x H) (4,292 x 1,765 x 1,423) mm
- Wheelbase 2,578 mm
- Min Turning Radius -
- Kerb Weight 1,295 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 55 L
- Cargo/Boot Capacity unknown
- Brakes (Front) Ventilated disc
- Brakes (Rear) Disc
- Suspension (Front) Macherson strut
- Suspension (Rear) Multi-link