Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
Sod cutters are used to relocate existing sod or establish a new area for planting or other garden work. They cut under a layer of dirt, then lift and roll the slab of dirt and lawn cover (referred to as sod), leaving clear dirt behind. Sod cutters can be handheld, and resemble a shovel with a square, flat edge. However, they are usually motorized to reduce the manual labor needed and improve the quality of the recovered sod for later replanting or use.
The Classen Sod Cutter model HSC18AHD is a Hydro-Drive model, which means that it uses a hydrostatic drive to power the cutter up to 4.7 miles per hour. This sod cutter includes a four-cycle 163cc GX160 Honda engine (model HSC18HD). The Hydro-Drive should be lubricated with 20W50 motor oil, and the transmission (gearbox) should be lubricated with EP 140 gear lubricator. It cuts a swath of sod 18 inches wide and up to 2-1/2-inches deep. The sod cutter’s blade travels at 1122 rotations per minute at an engine speed of 3400 rotations per minute. The HSC18AHD model weighs 336 pounds.
There are two HSC18AHD models, the HSC18A5 and the HSC18A8. These technical specifications are the same for both versions.
For HSC18A5 and HSC18A8 models:
- Engine - Starter: Recoil
- Engine - Governor: 3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
- Engine - Clutch: spring loaded belt tightener type
- Reduction - Engine to Blade: 3.03 to 1
- Reduction - Engine to Drive Wheels: 57.2 to 1
- Wheels - Drive: 8-5/8" (219mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
- Wheels - Rear: 8 x 1.75 (203 x 45mm) semi-pneumatic tire
- Cutting Width: 18"
- Optional Blade Kit Widths: 12", 16", 20", 24"
- Lubrication - Hydro Drive: 20W50
- Lubrication - Transmission (Gearbox): 10W30
- Cutting Depth: 12”, 24” blades: 1.5" or 16”, 20” blades: 2”
- Blade Speed: 1200 strokes/minute @ 3400 engine RPM
- Dimensions - Wheel Base: 22"
They differ in these specifications:
- Dimensions: 52"L x 38"H x 24.5"W
- Weight: 340 lbs.
- Engine: 4-cycle, Honda® GX160, 9.9 cu . in. (163 cc)
- Engine: 4-cycle, Honda® GX240,14.8 cu. in. (242 cc)
- Dimensions: 55"L x 38"H x 24.5"W
- Weight: 363 lbs.