Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
Dell Dimension was a line of desktop computers that was discontinued in 2007. The Dell Dimension 2300 is a mid-to-low range Dell computer that was made in 2002. It comes with an Intel 845gl chipset, 1 GB of RAM at relatively low clock speed, and a Celeron or Pentium processor. This computer doesn't work well with any operating system newer than Windows XP. Because of this, it is very outdated, although still technically usable. If you want to repair or troubleshoot a Dell Dimension 2300, this page can help.
To find the exact model of Dell computer that you have, locate the service tag or express service code. These can usually be found on a label or sticker somewhere on the desktop tower. Dell Support offers more detailed information on finding the model number. Once you find this identifying number, you can enter it or the name of the product (Dimension 2300, for example) into Dell’s support website to get more information as well as troubleshooting and support directly from the manufacturer.
- Microprocessor Type: Intel Pentium or Celeron
- System Chipset: Intel 845GL
- Memory connectors: two
- Memory capacities: 128-, 256-, or 512-MB
- Graphics: Intel integrated AGP graphics
- Power Control: push button
- Front Panel Power Light: solid green for power-on state; blinking green for standby state
- Hard Drive Access Light: green
- Backup Battery: 3-V CR2032 coin cell
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 36.8 x 18.4 x 42.6 cm (14.5 x 7.25 x 16.75 inches)
- Weight: 10.4 kg (23 lb)