Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Background and Identification
The Honda General Purpose Motor model GX160UT2 can be used for pressure washers, commercial lawn and garden equipment, tiller and cultivators, generators, construction and industrial equipment, agricultural equipment, and water pumps, among other applications. It is an air-cooled, four-stroke, overhead-valve engine. Without fuel or oil, this engine weighs 33 pounds.
The model GX160UT2 displaces 163 cubic centimeters (cc) and produces a net power output of 4.8-horsepower or 3.6 kiloWatts at a speed of 3,600 revolutions per minute. The motor produces a net torque of 7.6 foot-pounds at a speed of 2,500 revolutions per minute. It can hold up to 3.3 U.S. quarts (3.1 liters) of fuel and 0.61 U.S. quarts (0.58 liters) of oil. Honda recommends using unleaded 86 octane or higher fuel for this engine.
The GX160UT2 model features a camshaft design that has precise valve timing and valve overlap for increased fuel efficiency. This engine is also CARB and EPA certified, meaning that the engine meets the California Air Resources Board’s and Environmental Protection Agency’s rules and regulations for air pollution.
The Honda General Purpose Motor model GX160UT2 can be identified by its red engine cover, a white fuel tank, and a mechanical box with a black cover. The name “Honda” is printed in white font on the side of the engine cover along with the model “GX” in red font and “160” in black font with a white border.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 68 X 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Net Power Output: 4.8 HP (3.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque: 7.6 lb-ft (10.3 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Lamp/Charge coil options: 25W, 50W / 1A, 3A, 7A
- Carburetor: Butterfly
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal Mechanical
- Air cleaner: Dual Element
- Oil Capacity: 0.61 US qt. (0.58 L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 U.S. qts (3.1 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry Weight: 33 lbs. (15.1 kg)