Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Huawei P8 Android smartphone was released by Huawei in April 2015. The P8 was released with the P8 Lite and the P8 Max. The P8 was released in grey and champagne (for the 16 GB model), and black and gold (for the 64 GB model).
The Huawei P8 Lite is a less expensive variant of the P8 and is built with a smaller battery and less processing power. The P8 Max features a larger screen and battery but is otherwise very similar to the P8. The P8 features a 5.2-inch full HD display and is thinner (6.4mm thick) than even the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S6.
The P8 includes either 16 GB or 64 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM. It includes a 13-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The device includes a non-removable 2680 mAh battery. (A non-removable battery is one whose adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult). A TechRadar review of the P8 found that the phone commonly loses Wi-Fi connection and has an average battery.
The Huawei P8 includes a scratch-resistant glass front and back and an aluminum frame. It has hybrid Dual SIM capabilities, meaning it can store two Nano-SIM cards operate in dual-standby mode. The P8 includes the Huawei logo, which depicts the name “Huawei” in capital letters below a flower-shaped logo on the upper back portion of the phone.
Models: GRA-UL00, GRA-L09, GRA-UL10, GRA-TL00
Release date: April 2015
- Dimensions and Weight: 144.9 x 72.1 x 6.4 mm (5.70 x 2.84 x 0.25 in), 144 g (5.08 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow), EMUI 3.1
- Chipset: Kirin 930 (28 nm)/ Kirin 935 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 16GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.0, 28mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, AF, OIS
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 2680 mAh battery
- Titanium Grey, Mystic Champagne (16 GB model)
- Carbon Black, Prestige Gold (64 GB model)
- SAR: 1.41 W/kg (head) 1.23 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU: 0.47 W/kg (head) 1.72 W/kg (body)