To Attach Your Earphones Permanentlyen
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
Released in 2012, the Jabra Clipper is a wireless Bluetooth headset part of Jabra’s Stereo Headset range. Users are provided with wireless stereo music and calls in one little Bluetooth clip. Moreover, the Jabra Clippers are in-ear headphones that block external noise, allowing users to experience more clear and vibrant music and calling quality. The Clipper headset is compatible with any device with Bluetooth technology and can connect to two different devices at the same time. Additionally, the Clipper headset is equipped with a 3.5 mm plug, allowing users to use the Clipper with their other headphones as well.
- Key Features:
- Clean and contemporary Danish design
- Wireless Stereo sound (A2DP)
- Automatically switch between music and calls
- MultiuseTM: connect to two different devices at the same time
- Incoming caller and mobile distance alert
- Remote control your music (AVRCP)*: Play, pause, stop, skip track
- Exchangeable noise-blocking stereo ear-buds (3.5mm jack)
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 200 hours standby time
- Includes two extra sets of ear-buds in different sizes (Medium & Large)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology - clear sound with Bluetooth® 2.1+ EDR & eSCO
- Auto-pairing for no-nonsense set-up
- Rechargeable battery with Micro-USB (5-pin) charging option from AC power supply (included), PC via USB cable (not included) or car charger (not included).
- Weight: 20 grams
- Colored LED-lights for Bluetooth® status and battery indicator
- Operating range up to 10 meters (approximately 33 feet)