Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Beer (5.1%) is an unfiltered rice lager, brewed independently at Freetime Beer Co in Wales, UK and sold by the Nothing Company, who are also responsible for both the Nothing Phone, and Nothing Earbuds.
When asked why they made beer, Nothing said the following.
At Nothing, we're always looking for ways to do things differently and to make everyday more fun. We're a brand that brings people together so making a beer felt like a natural progression for us. We also prototyped it at our store launch party in London and people seemed to like it.
Beer (5.1%) will be released in Summer of 2023 with Nothing X support, and a zero alcohol option will be released later in 2024.
- Sugar Source: Rice
- Starch Source: Malted Barley
- Preservation Source: Hops
- Yeast: Yes
- Water: Yes
Alcohol By Volume (APV)
- APV: 5.1%
- Proof: 10.2%
- Description: Beer (5.1%) is described as a crisp, unfiltered rice lager with subtle notes of pear.
- Brewery Name: Freetime Beer Co
- Business Type: Independent
- Size: Micro Brewery
- Dietary Information: Contains Barley
- Nothing X Support: Yes
- Cans per Package: 4 cans
- Can Height: 4.53"
- Can Diameter: 2.6"