Remote shutter mod (wired)
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is a 20.2-megapixel compact camera released in June 2012. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is part of the Cyber-shot RX digital camera line produced by Sony, a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation. The DSC-RX100 was named the European Advanced Compact Camera for 2012-2013 by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA). It was also named one of the 'Best Inventions of 2012 by TIME. Sony has released a new RX100 camera model almost every year since 2012.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 camera includes a 1-inch type CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) Exmor sensor that uses the “Column-Parallel A/D Conversion Technique” to produce more detailed images in low-light conditions. The DSC-RX100 camera features 10fps recording capability at 20.2-megapixel resolution and full HD video shooting at 50fps. The camera can be operated in M, A, S, and P modes. It also includes a tiltable pop-up flash that allows bounce flash, which redirects light towards a given subject or scene. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 has a non-interchangeable Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens that features 3.6-times optical zoom. Raw image shooting is possible with this camera, which gives enhanced post-capture image editing options.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 camera includes the name “Sony” printed in capital letters in the upper right-hand corner of the device’s front face. The name “Carl Zeiss” is printed at the top of the camera’s lens and “Vario-Sonnar T*” is printed in the eight-o’clock position on the lens, indicating that the camera includes a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens. The numbers 1,8-4,9/10,4-37,1 are printed in the five-o’clock position on the camera’s lens.
- Sensor Type: 1.0" type (13.2 x 8.8 mm) Exmor CMOS sensor
- Number of Effective Pixels: 20.2MP
- Lens Type: ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens
- F-Number (Maximum Aperture): F1.8 (W) – 4.9 (T)
- Focal Length (F=): f=10.4-37.1 mm
- Angle of View (35 mm Format Equivalent): 75 deg–24 deg (28-100 mm)
- Focus Range (from the front of the lens): 1.97 in – Infinity (W), 1.80 ft – Infinity (T)
- Optical Zoom: 3.6x
- Clear Image Zoom (still image): 7.2x
- Digital Zoom (still image): Up to 54x (VGA)
- Screen Type: 2.95 in (3.0 type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Image Processing Engine: BIONZ®
- ISO Sensitivity (still image) (recommended exposure index): ISO 125–6400
- Continuous Shooting Speed (maximum) (with max. recording pixels): 10 fps
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC): AVCHD (up to 1920 x 1080/50p at 28 Mbps) / MP4 (up to 1440 x 1080/30 fps at 12 Mbps) / VGA (up to 640 x 480/30 fps at 3 Mbps)
- Input and Output Terminals: High-Speed USB (USB 2.0), Micro HDMI, Micro USB
- Battery Life (still images) (CIPS): Up to 330 shots / 165 minutes
- Supplied Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1
Size and Weight:
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 4.00 x 2.29 x 1.41 in
- Weight (CIPA Compliant): 7.51 oz (body only), 8.47 oz (with battery and media)