Remote shutter mod (wired)
Spots on Sony RX100 image
How to fix scratches in paint and in screen
No power fuse location
Cracked digital display panel,still works
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is a 20.2-megapixel compact camera released in June 2012. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is part of the Cyber-shot RX digital camera line produced by Sony, a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation. The DSC-RX100 was named the European Advanced Compact Camera for 2012-2013 by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA). It was also named one of the 'Best Inventions of 2012 by TIME. Sony has released a new RX100 camera model almost every year since 2012.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 camera includes a 1-inch type CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) Exmor sensor that uses the “Column-Parallel A/D Conversion Technique” to produce more detailed images in low-light conditions. The DSC-RX100 camera features 10fps recording capability at 20.2-megapixel resolution and full HD video shooting at 50fps. The camera can be operated in M, A, S, and P modes. It also includes a tiltable pop-up flash that allows bounce flash, which redirects light towards a given subject or scene. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 has a non-interchangeable Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens that features 3.6-times optical zoom. Raw image shooting is possible with this camera, which gives enhanced post-capture image editing options.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 camera includes the name “Sony” printed in capital letters in the upper right-hand corner of the device’s front face. The name “Carl Zeiss” is printed at the top of the camera’s lens and “Vario-Sonnar T*” is printed in the eight-o’clock position on the lens, indicating that the camera includes a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens. The numbers 1,8-4,9/10,4-37,1 are printed in the five-o’clock position on the camera’s lens.
- Sensor Type: 1.0" type (13.2 x 8.8 mm) Exmor CMOS sensor
- Number of Effective Pixels: 20.2MP
- Lens Type: ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens
- F-Number (Maximum Aperture): F1.8 (W) – 4.9 (T)
- Focal Length (F=): f=10.4-37.1 mm
- Angle of View (35 mm Format Equivalent): 75 deg–24 deg (28-100 mm)
- Focus Range (from the front of the lens): 1.97 in – Infinity (W), 1.80 ft – Infinity (T)
- Optical Zoom: 3.6x
- Clear Image Zoom (still image): 7.2x
- Digital Zoom (still image): Up to 54x (VGA)
- Screen Type: 2.95 in (3.0 type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Image Processing Engine: BIONZ®
- ISO Sensitivity (still image) (recommended exposure index): ISO 125–6400
- Continuous Shooting Speed (maximum) (with max. recording pixels): 10 fps
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC): AVCHD (up to 1920 x 1080/50p at 28 Mbps) / MP4 (up to 1440 x 1080/30 fps at 12 Mbps) / VGA (up to 640 x 480/30 fps at 3 Mbps)
- Input and Output Terminals: High-Speed USB (USB 2.0), Micro HDMI, Micro USB
- Battery Life (still images) (CIPS): Up to 330 shots / 165 minutes
- Supplied Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1
Size and Weight:
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 4.00 x 2.29 x 1.41 in
- Weight (CIPA Compliant): 7.51 oz (body only), 8.47 oz (with battery and media)