Вопросы ПоддержкиAsk a Question
Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
For technical support with this device, visit the Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The Sony Vaio SVS151190X was released in 2012 and stems from the fourth generation of SVS series laptops. This laptop is distinguished from other generations because it was built off of Intel’s Ivy Bridge Processors. The S15 came with a 15.5” IPS panel in native resolution of 1920x1080. The 15.5” version differed from the 13” variant with the ability to upgrade to a quad-core Core i7-3612QM CPU. It could also be outfitted with an Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE graphics card and have its’ RAM upgraded to a max of 12GB. It was designed to be a versatile laptop to meet most common needs.
The VAIO line of Sony laptops have been discontinued. However, Sony still provides technical support for the device line and information readily available.
The Blu-Ray disk updates are no longer being provided for this line of devices; so, some Blu-ray disks may not be read properly in the disk reader.
- Dimensions: 15.5” screen
- Weight: 4.42 lbs
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M 2.50 GHz Turbo Boosted to 3.10 GHz
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE, Hybrid 1GB Dedicated Memory
- Ports: Headphone output(3.5mm), Microphone input(3.5mm), Ethernet Port, Full Sized SD Card Reader, HG Duo Magicgate, VGA Port, HDMI Port, USB 2.0 (Charging), 2 USB 3.0 Ports, CD/DVD Reader/Burner, 19.5 V Charging Port
- Battery: 4400 mAh, 49Wh Lithium Ion battery
- Storage: 500GB 5400 RPM Hard drive
- RAM: 6GB + 2 GB Removable DDR3L (Expandable to a total of 12 GB)
- Screen: 15.5” LED panel with native resolution of 1920x1080
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Camera: 1.3 MP HD