Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture
- VMware Workstation
- This software suite allows users to run multiple instances of x86 or x86-64 -compatible operating systems on a single physical personal computer.
- VMware Fusion
- Provides similar functionality for users of the Intel Mac platform, along with full compatibility with virtual machines created by other VMware products.
- VMware Workstation Player
- It Shares similar features to VMware Workstation, with reduced functionality. Acts as a freeware software meant for non-commercial use but can be used for commercial use with permission
- VMware ESXi
- A "bare-metal" product meant to run directly on the server hardware, so that virtual servers can use physical hardware directly. This software also integrates into VMware vCenter to offer additional services.
- VMware vRealize Suite
- A cloud management platform built for a hybrid cloud system.
- VMware Go
- A web-based service meant to guide users, regardless of expertise level, through the installation and configuration of the VMware vSphere Hypervisor software
- VMware Cloud Foundation
- Provides an easy way to deploy and operate a private cloud on an integrated SDDC system.
- VMware Horizon View
- A virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) product.
- VMware Workspace Portal
- A self-service app store meant for workspace management.
Storage and Availability
- VMware vSAN
- Software-defined storage that is embedded in VMware's ESXi hypervisor.
- VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
- Software that automates the failover and fail-back of virtual machines to a secondary site using policy-based management.
Networking and Security
- VMware NSX
- A network virtualization product marketed using the term software-defined data center (SDDC).
- Workspace ONE
- A software that allows mobile users to access apps and data.
- Virtual Infrastructure eXtension (VIX)
- An API that allows automated or scripted management of a computer that is virtualized through either VMware's vSphere, Workstation, Player, or Fusion products.
- A communications protocol from VMware that offers a more reliable Bluetooth communication and range finding across mobile devices.