Face ID not working on a iPhone XS and tells move lower/move higher.
Hello. I try to repair iPhone XS (small) after sea water damage. After cleaning and replacing a display iPhone functioning perfectly, but Face ID still not working. iPhone not said nothing when have been started like "FaceID not working on this phone" etc.
But when I try to set up new face ID my iPhone tells me "move little lower", then "move little higher", also make blur and so infinitely. Sometimes iPhone says that it can't set up new FaceID. The fact is that I damaged ambien light sensor when were transfering FaceID module to a new display cause it was very damaged by sea salt. I think that it influence to FaceID working. And now I want to buy "iPhone XS 5.8 Ear Speaker Proximity Ambient Light Sensor Flex Cable w/ Brackets". But I'm not sure that Face ID will work after replacing it. I'm afraid that i need to buy iPhone XS Facing camera module too. (frontal camera, dot projector and infared camera)
I dont know how to know it works or no, so i tell you all symptoms that I observe. And I dont know, what if I change ambient light sensor and speaker my phone may tells me that FaceID cannot be installed cause it not paired with motherboard, frontal camera or other. I dont understand could I replace only ambient light sensor module if all rest modules are working.
So, I describe all symptoms:
- FaceID fails to detect a face during the setup process. Keeps sending the two messages: move iPhone a little lower/higher and makes blur sometimes
- Animoji works fine.
- Frontal camera works perfectly, but portrait mode not functioning.
- Both of back cameras works fine and portrait mode works too.
- I dont see anything lights through the camera of my other iPhone for check Flood illuminator works or not. I dont see a light of dot projector, but i thenk it cause it should turn off after lights of flood illuminator and proximity sensor.
- When picking up the phone it turn on the display
- I have tried of types of reset.
So, i'm waiting for your respond and I need help so much. Cause I need to know - I need to buy only "ambient light sensor" module or I need to buy it with a "frontal camera" module.
Could I get an issue than FaceID is unavaivable for my phone if I replace only ambient light sensor or no? Or maybe ambient light sensor nothing to do with? Maybe it all cause I move all Face ID and Speaker modules to a new display? Waiting for your help.
Это хороший вопрос?