Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
For additional help on the Brim FCM1613, check the device’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Brim FCM1613 is a pour over coffee maker that can hold up to 8 cups of coffee. It is reviewed and certified by the Specialty Coffee Association, a non-profit organization that represents quality coffee makers and recognizes based on rigorous standards and requirements.
The Brim FCM1613 can be identified by its model number, which is located on the bottom of the device. The device comes in a stainless steel as well as a satin copper finish with a slender body with the water reservoir resting on top. It has a pour over shower head which pours into the carafe while it sits on the hot plate. It includes a glass carafe with a removable black silicone sleeve for safe handling. It also comes with a reusable laser etched stainless steel filter. The most common problem for the device is the glass carafe breaking.
- Heating Element: Constant brew temperature 197.6°F to 204.8°F
- Hot Plate: Keep Warm temperature – 176°F
- Shower Head: Pour Over Shower head for even coffee bed saturation and turbulence
- Laser Etched Filter: Laser etched permanent filter with 66g capacity designed to allow for the optimal water to coffee ratio
- Brew Pulse: Brew pulse to allow for better blooming
- Auto Shut Off: Carefree 30 minute Auto shut off
- Carafe Size: 8 Cups
Source: Brim’s Product Page