Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Need help? Check out the Dyson DC39 Origin troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The DC39 Origin was released in late 2011, and employs the updated Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, original versions of which were released in 2001.
The Dyson DC39 Origin is a pull-behind vacuum that is an ergonomic improvement from traditional push vacuums. It reduces wrist and arm fatigue over long periods of use due to the fact that the user only has to hold the triggerhead floor tool, and the main body of the vacuum is dragged behind on wheels. Some additional positive features of the DC39 Origin are as follows:
- The canister on the DC39 is bag-free, making emptying the canister easy and hygienic
- The pre-filter used to catch very small particles is conveniently located in the top of the canister, making removal and cleaning easy
- Sealed canister and multiple levels of filtration helped the DC39 to be asthma and allergy friendly certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- The Ball™ technology on the DC39 contains all of the major components of the vacuum including the motor, motor filter, and power cord
- The Ball™ in tandem with the central steering mechanism at the front of the main assembly allow the vacuum to be pulled behind the user and follow the user’s path accurately