Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Have a problem with your HP Z2 Mini G3 Workstation? Refer to our troubleshooting guide.
Background and Identification
The HP Z2 Mini G3 is the first mini workstation designed for Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) released in December of 2016. This reliable system is praised for its quietness, small design, inside accessibility, and its ability to run up to three high resolution displays at once. This high-performance, compact system was created by HP Devlopment Company’s experienced designers.
This version of the HP Z2 Mini Workstation series can be identified by its name G3 and by its product number 1LE81UP#ABA on the black label underneath the device. This workstation is the first of the Mini Workstation series and it features two models: Standard and Performance. Each model boasts 3 DisplayPorts, 4 USB 3.0 ports, a RJ-45 LAN Port, a headphone/microphone combination jack, a WLAN as well as bluetooth module, and the Performance edition also includes two Type-C USB ports.
The G3 was replaced by the G4 edition in July of 2018.
*(HP Development Company, 2016, p. 14)
- Standard: 1.87 kg (4.12 lb)
- Performance: 2.08 (4.58 lb)
- Height: 58 mm (2.3 in)
- Width: 216 mm (8.5 in)
- Length: 216 mm (8.5 in)
- Standard: 6th Generation Intel Core Processor (65 Watts)
- Performance or Standard: 5th Generation Intel Xeon Processor (80 Watts)
- Standard: 135 Watt External Power
- Performance: 200 Watt External Power
- Standard: 2133 MHz; 4GB, 8 GB, or 16 GB ECC unbuffered SODIMM
- Performance: 2133 MHz; 8 GB, or 16 GB non-ECC unbuffered SODIMM
- NVIDIA Quadro M620, 2GB Graphics Card
- Also supports Intel HD Graphics 510 Core, 530 Core, or P530 Xeon Processors
- Standard Models
- 3 DisplayPort 1.2
- 4 USB 3.0 ports
- RJ-45 LAN Port
- Headphone/Microphone combination jack
- WLAN and Bluetooth Module*
- Performance Models
- 4 USB 3.0 ports
- 4 DisplayPort 1.2
- 2 Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- RJ-45 LAN port
- Headphone/Microphone jack
- WLAN and Bluetooth Modules
- Storage Devices
- 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or solid-state drive (9.5 mm height)
- M.2 2280 Z Turbo Drive
- Up to 2 TB max storage