If you are having trouble with your Kenmore 78432 bagless canister vacuum check out our troubleshooting page.
• The vacuum's model number is 115.78423210.
This number can be found on the bottom of the
device along with the serial number.
• There are no known recalls for this device.
• Other than normal normal vacuum wear and tear,
there are no recurring issues related to this
• A 3-speed adjustable motor
• A cyclonic suction design
• The 360° flexible swivel hose
• LED electronic indicator
• A foot-activated power switch
• Retractable cord mechanism
• Bagless design
• Transparent dust bin
• 15-foot power cord
Here is a link to the pdf of the owner's manual for the Kenmore 78423.
Here is a link to a website that lists common vacuum cleaner issues .
Here is a link to a website that will help you better diagnose a leaky vacuum cleaner.
For more detailed instructions on how to troubleshoot these problems or replace parts, check out our troubleshooting page.
*This model has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Unit originally included a floor attachment, not pictured.