Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
For help with common problems associated with the Lenovo N21 refer to Lenovo Chromebook N21 Troubleshooting
Background and Identification
The Lenovo N21 was released in 2015 and is a third generation Chromebook designed with the student in mind. It has reinforced hinges, anti-peel keys, a rugged and nonslip exterior, and a sealed touchpad to aid in its overall sturdy design. Its 9.5-hour battery life, rotatable camera, lightweight design, and retractable handle all contribute to its ease-of-use and overall reliability for the average busy student.
To distinguish the N21 from its other generations, the bottom of the housing has a sticker that includes the name "Lenovo N21 Chromebook" along with other device details.
- Dimensions: 300.4 mm x 212 mm x 22.4 mm
- Weight: 1.29 Kg
- Processor: Intel Baytrail-M
- Display: 11.6 inch, 1366 x 768 pixels, LED
- Memory 2 GB or4 GB (DDR3L, Expandable: NO)
- SSD: 16GB
- Ports: HDMI (Type D)× 1, USB 3.0 × 1, USB 2.0 × 1, SD Card Slot × 1
- Audio: Combo audio jack × 1, Integrated Speakers, Stereo × 2, Built-in microphone × 1
- Rotatable camera
- 1280 x 720 pixels
- 3 cells, 36.63 Wh, Lithium-ion
- AC adapter