Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Production of this particular phone has been discontinued, but Verizon Wireless still provides service to its users.
Released in 2001, this Motorola flip phone has a brushed aluminum case. Its features include e-mail, web browsing, voice-dialing, predictive text, and a 96x16 pixel external display. The slim Li-Ion battery provides up to 4 hours of talk time and 240 hours of standby. However, unlike its sister model the V60g, the V60c does not support games or a calculator.
This phone can be identified by removing the back case and battery and finding the identifying code "V60C" on the sticker.
Before disassembling, repairing, or installing any parts, make sure to keep your phone away from:
- Liquids of any kind: Do not allow your phone to come into contact with water, rain, extreme humidity, sweat, or other intense moisture.
- Extreme heat or cold: Avoid temperatures below -10°C/14°F or above 45°C/113°F.
- Microwaves: Do not dry your phone in a microwave oven. Instead, try uncooked rice if your phone gets wet.
- Cleaning solutions: If you want to clean your phone, use a DRY, soft cloth. Don’t use water, alcohol, or other cleaning solutions.
- Dust and dirt: Avoid exposing your phone to dust, dirt, or sand.
Determine problems by following the Motorola V60c Troubleshooting Guide. There should be an easy fix for your problem!