Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
For in-depth troubleshooting suggestions, visit the troubleshooting guide for this device.
Identification and Background
D7000, launched in 2010, is a new class of camera for Nikon. It is positioned between D90 and D300S. Numerous professional features differentiate it from the D90 including a Magnesium Alloy body, weather sealing, dual memory card slots, and compatibility with older lenses.
D7000 was positively received by critics, receiving positive reviews by Digital Photography Review and CNET while also scoring well in DxO Labs tests. Early production models suffered from dust and oily spots. Users have also reported numerous back-focus issues.
As is true of most cameras, D7000 is easy to identify by the label on the front.
- Resolution: 16.2 megapixels
- Sensor size: Nikon DX: 23.6 mm x 15.6 mm
- Autofocus:3D Tracking Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus including 39 AF points nine of which are cross-type points.
- Video: Full HD 1080p @ 24 fps, 720p @ 24,25,30 fps
- Back LCD: 3 in TFT LCD 640x480
- Media: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Approx. Size: 5.2 in x 4.1 in x 3 in
- Weight: 24.3 oz (just body)
- Built in flash: Yes
Nikon Website: D7000 Page
Wikipedia: Nikon D7000
Nikon Support:User Manual