Welding technique: How to replace the joystick potentiometeren
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
For additional help, check out the Xbox One Wireless Controller Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537 (7MN-00001), was released in 2013 and is bundled with the Xbox One gaming console as well as sold separately. It is a fairly new device in the gaming world but has proven to be a widely popular controller nevertheless. This controller shares some resemblance to its predecessor, the Xbox 360 controller, but changes have been made:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The thumb sticks feature a coarse texture on the edges to allow the gamers’ fingers to grip the thumb sticks better.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The standard color of the controller is all black; however some limited edition colors have been released.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with computers.
The controller can alternatively be identified by a label inside the battery panel on the back that reads "Wireless Controller for Xbox One".