Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
To find out the problem that your device is having, you can check out the Dyson DC56 Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
Dyson DC56 is a lightweight cordless handheld vacuum weighing only 2.92 lbs with the dimensions of 12.67 x 4.56 x 8.07 inches. The main body color of the DC56 is white and silver. The DC56 has a small purple switch at the top that allows you to open the device to get to the filter. The filter has a purple color to it. To open the dust bin there is a small red switch on the left side of the dust bin. The main button to turn on the vacuum is a small red button to turn on the suction of the vacuum.
Dyson DC56 features:
- 28 watts in standard mode.
- 65 watts in boosted mode that can strengthen the power of suction to complete more difficult tasks.
- Patented Root Cyclone technology which can help the device keeps the same suction power when you are using.
- About 3.5 hours for a fully charge.
- Bin volume of 0.09 gallons.
- Includes a 2 or 5 year parts and labor warranty by Dyson manufacturer.