Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Disclosure: The repairability score of was determined as part of a repairability assessment performed for Google's design and engineering teams. This paid service was performed objectively by iFixit, with no input from Google.
Background and Identification
The Pixel 6 is Google’s midrange version of their 2021 flagship model the Pixel 6 Pro. Both were announced on October 19th, 2021. It features 5G capability, 8 GB of RAM, up to 256 GB of onboard storage, and a 90 Hz 6.4” display. It offers an IP68 rating and a battery with a 4,614 mAh capacity. It runs on a Google Tensor octa-core chipset with a Mali-G78 MP20 GPU.
The Pixel 6 Pro starts at $599 and is available in Sorta Seafoam, Kinda Coral, Stormy Black depending on region and carrier.
The most often replaced Google Pixel 6 parts include the battery, screen, and rear camera.
- CPU: Google Tensor (5 nm), Octa-core 2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB internal memory
- 6.4 inch panel
- 2400 x 1080 pixels (~411 ppi)
- 90Hz refresh rate
- HDR10+ Certified
- Main Camera: Dual-lens camera with a 50 MP, ƒ/1.9, 25mm wide lens and a 12 MP, ƒ/2.2, 17mm, 114˚ ultrawide lens
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, ƒ/2.0, 24mm wide lens
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5G Sub 6GHz / mmWave, LTE
- Bluetooth v5.2
- dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS, NFC
- USB Type-C 3.1
- Dual Wide Band GNSS
- 4614 mAh (typical) integrated li-ion battery
- Fast charging 30W, Fast wireless charging 21W
- Reverse wireless charging
- Size: 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.45 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 210 g (7.41 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)
- Stereo speakers
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Laser AF