Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
As the developer of the popular Xbox One game console, Microsoft sells a variety of first-party and third-party gaming accessories. Video game accessories are distinct pieces of hardware required to use a video game, or are items that enhance the player’s video game experience. With the exception of the game console itself, video game accessories can be anything from the controllers, memory, power adapter (AC), audio/visual cables, and more. Most game consoles come with the accessories needed to play games, except the games themselves (software). These accessories include, but are not limited to: one A/V cable, one AC cable, and a controller. The next most important accessory is memory because game data cannot be stored on compact discs.
For example, accessories that come with the Xbox One game console include its controllers, as four controllers are able to connect to one Xbox. These include wired and wireless gamepads. Usually one or two controllers are included with the game console depending on the package. Other controllers have to be purchased separately. Another Xbox accessory is the Kinect, also developed by Microsoft, which allows for a controller-free gaming and entertainment experience. It enables users to control the Xbox and interact with it through spoken commands or presented objects and images. An additional accessory for the Xbox is the Xbox One Media Remote, an infrared remote control that does not require pairing. Overall, there are various Microsoft accessories for its game consoles depending on their model.
Types of Accessories:
- Game Controllers are the most common type of gaming accessory because they are the controllers needed to play the game. Modern controllers feature the directional pad, or D-Pad, analog sticks (for 360 control), and buttons for general inputs.
- Memory Units allow for the storage of game data because initially game consoles did not have additional memory storage. Memory cards were the most common, but then the Xbox system was sold with an internal hard drive to store information. Many other gaming console brands followed Xbox’s precedent.
- Audio/Video Cables allow for the information processed by the console to appear on a television screen. (RCA Composite cables or HDMI Cables)
- Cases have grown in popularity to protect gaming consoles for easier transportation. These are most common for hand-held gaming devices although cases are also available for home consoles.
- Software Accessories are the games designed by professional game companies for the consoles.