Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Nexus 5 is the fifth Google Nexus phone, and was built by LG. Officially announced on October 31, 2013.
Code named "Hammerhead", it makes many improvements it's predecessor, the Nexus 4. The most notable of these being the actual hardware.
The Nexus 5 continues the design conventions introduced with the Galaxy Nexus. It has no permanent buttons on the screen itself, and has only a power/sleep button and volume rocker. Color options are black, white, pearl, grey, and light blue. Common comparable devices: Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2.
The easiest way to recognize the phone would be the large print of 'nexus' along the back of the phone. If you're unsure which nexus phone that you have, turning the phone on and looking at the settings is the easiest most reliable way.
- 4.95" Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 at 445 ppi) IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU
- Adreno 330 450 Mhz GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage
- Micro SIM slot
- 2300 mAh Battery
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with optical image stabilization
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- Near field communication (NFC)
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Weight: 130g
Need some extra help? Try our troubleshooting page!