Upgrade NAND SSD Storage?
MacBook Air M2 (MBA M2) high noise/ hinge clicks while fully open the
Battery doesn’t have any charge out of the box
How to remove scratches from new MacBook screen?
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
Identified by model numbers A2681, MLY43LL/A, or MLY33LL/A (printed on the back cover).
Apple first unveiled the new MacBook Air, fully redesigned for 2022, at WWDC on June 6, 2022. Starting at $1199 USD, it's available in Starlight, Silver, Space Gray, or Midnight. While still impressively thin and light, it's characterized by a more squared-off design, lacking the tapered wedge shape of its predecessors. It also has a prominent notch at the top of the display, similar to those seen on the 2021 MacBook Pro models.
Repairs for this model can be challenging; pentalobe screws guard the exterior, the battery is secured with both stretch-release adhesives and screws and requires removing the logic board for access, and both memory and storage are non-serviceable and non-upgradeable. On the plus side, the MagSafe, Thunderbolt, and headphone/3.5 mm audio ports are all highly modular.
- 13.6-inch (diagonal) Liquid Retina LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- 2560×1664 native resolution at 224 pixels per inch
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone
- Apple M2 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 8-core GPU configurable to 10 cores
- 8 GB unified memory (base model)
- Configurable to ******16 GB or 24 GB
- 256 GB (base model)
- Configurable to: ******512GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 2x Thunderbolt 3 / USB 4
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 52.6 watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Height: 0.44 inch (1.13 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.46 inches (21.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 pounds (1.24 kg