al this is due to the motherboard.....after using laptop do not overcharge....ok cut the chase lets go to the solution...
1. turn off and unplug battery n power cable
2. press power button for 5 min max
3. dismantle laptop carefully
4. clean fan compartment with small brush if deas alot of dust
5. unplug processor and check heat paste...if worn out re paste new heat paste
6. leave laptop dismntled for 24 hrs max...this to discharge electricity from board
7.now assemble and turn on....shud be working now if not
press power button off and on immediately several times and check screen.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?