What eventually worked for me was performing a HARD RESET as explainted in step 5 below after completing the other 4 steps first.
I experienced the same problem with my HP 6500A Plus all-in-one printer and here is what eventually worked. If you have
1) performed a soft reset by pulling out the power cord from the back of the printer while it is still on then reconnecting after 15 seconds.
2) Cleaned the printed head (if it is removable, lift the lever and run the printer heads under warm running water then thoroughly dry.
3) You may need to take a tissue of lint-free paper towel, dab some warm water on the end, and hold it over the ink release portion of the cartridge before reinserting into the printhead.
4) Replace any empty cartridges. HP Printers are notorious for not allowing a print job go through if an empty ink cartridge needs to be replaced.
5) What ultimately worked for me after completing the above steps was performing a HARD RESET. While the machine was still on, I pulled out the printhead and ink cartridges (also cleaned them) then pulled out the power cord from the back of the printer while it was still on. After waiting 15 seconds, I replugged the power cord into the back and waited for the error message: "printer error with printhead/catridges". Next I put the printhead back, then the ink catridges, which forced the machine to go through an intialization and alignment process. It took at least 10 minutes for it to cycle through. I printed a test page and saw it finally printed black (I already present it to print black ink only).
Был ли этот ответ полезен?
Ours is running but not printing.
Can somebody help? My HP photosmart C309A, after changing new ink the black big one, does not print? Some document, it can print light/grey color picture (blurred) but no text at all. I try cleaning all the advices above but none of them work! Please help, thanks
What they used to call 'Photo Black' is actually gray, and is used when printing color. You should try soaking the print head in warm water about 10 minutes to make sure it's clean. See if you can borrow another black cartridge to determine if your new one is defective. The Black cartridge is used to print all test reports, so when Black doesn't print, those reports print a blank page. Also, without the main Black cartridge, alignment will fail.
I just replaced all 5 cartridges AND the print head, and my C309a still won't print with the (main) Black cartridge. Colors and photo black all okay. So it's now a boat anchor, with > $120 new parts. I'm going to disassemble to see if I can find an interruption in the black print signals.
Same problem. Tried all cleaning, pin, new cartridge, etc. Still trying to figure it out.
из Roc Ordman
Hi, I finally got mine working 2 days ago, was so happy, I had to realign the printer in the tools menu on the printer screen!
I was so happy!
BUT, TODAY THE SAME PROBLEM, I am done with HP printers!
I just bought an Epson XP434, at wal mart, it prints pages and photos, it does not fax or print two sides.
It is a special model made for WalMart, it was $49.99
Model XP 440 which is sold by Staples and Office Max is the same but $59.99
It is a little smaller, but has pretty good reviews!
Показать 51 больше комментариев