Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Part of the Macintosh 100 series, the Macintosh PowerBook 165c was the first PowerBook to have a color display. Besides a color display and a small upgrade to its CPU, it is completely identical to the Macintosh PowerBook 160.
Users can distinguish the PowerBook 165c by the color display, model name on the bottom panel, and a model name below the screen.
It has 4 MB of RAM and a choice of 80, 120, or 160 MB hard drive. It includes the following ports: an ADB, SCSI HDI-30, modem, speaker, mic, and printer. It has a 1.44MB floppy drive with manual disk injection. It weighs 7lbs, has an 8.9 in color display, and dimensions 2.29in x 11.25in x 9.3 in.
Track down problems with the Macintosh PowerBook 165c on the Macintosh PowerBook 165c Troubleshooting page.
There are a number of components in the PowerBook 165c that can be upgraded.
- Memory: The PowerBook 165c came with 4 MB of RAM stock, and can be upgraded to have 14 MB of RAM. This 14MB RAM is a special 85ns PSRAM card from a third party.
- Hard Drive: The PowerBook 165c came in either a 80MB, 120MB, or 160MB hard drive. Users can install any of these hard drives.
- Battery: The battery can be easily upgraded, allowing for longer battery life.
- Processor Type: 68030
- Processor Speed: 33 Mhz
- FPU: 68882
- Data Path: 32, 33 bit
- Level 1 Cache: .5k
- Expansion Slot: modem
- Supported MacOS: 7.1 to 7.6.1
- Standard RAM: 4 MB
- Maximum RAM: 14 MB
- Motherboard RAM: 4 MB
- RAM Slots: 1 (PB 100 series)
- RAM Type: 85 ns DRAM card
- VRAM: 4MB
- ROM Size: 1 MB
- Floppy Drive: 1.44 MB SuperDrive
- Hard Drive: 80, 120, 160 MB
- Initial Hard Drive Interface: SCSI
- Modem Port
- SCSI (HDI-30)
- ADB Port
- Mic Port (Omni)
- Speaker Port
- VID-14 external display port
- 8 Pin Mini-Din Plug: 2
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.25" H x 11.25" W x 9.3" D
- Display: 8.9” color
- Battery Type: PB 100 Series NiCad