Samsung Galaxy A02S screen
Voices are distorted and muffled
Screen Works Until Locking Phone - Unique Issue
Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy A20e Android smartphone was released by Samsung Electronics in May 2019. The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of Android mobile smartphones and tablets produced by Samsung Electronics, a South Korean multinational electronics company, as part of their Galaxy line. The Samsung Galaxy A20e was released in black, white, blue, and coral body colors with a glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame.
Galaxy A20e features a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 720 by 1560 pixels, or approximately 296 pixels per inch. It includes 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM. The A20e features dual main cameras, one wide lens 13-megapixel camera, and one 5-megapixel ultrawide lens camera. It also includes an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
The A20e includes a 3000 mAh non-removable battery, meaning its battery is attached to the inside of the device using a permanent adhesive, making repair and replacement more difficult, but not necessarily impossible.
The Samsung Galaxy A20e includes the name “Samsung” printed in capital letters on the back of the phone underneath the square-shaped fingerprint display. The A20e does not include a physical home button so it features narrow bezels. To find your phone’s model name and number, navigate to the Settings or Options menu, find the ‘About Phone,’ ‘About Device,’ or other similar option, and the device name and model number should be listed.
Release date:May 2019
- Dimensions and Weight:147.4 x 69.7 x 8.4 mm (5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in), 141 g (4.97 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.8 inches, 82.6 cm2 (~80.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~296 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Chipset: Exynos 7884 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Loudspeaker: yes
- 3.5 mm jack: yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Coral
- SAR EU: 0.50 W/kg (head) 1.30 W/kg (body)