Вот некоторые основные инструменты, используемые для работы на данном устройстве. Вам, возможно, не понадобиться каждый инструмент для каждой процедуры.
Background and Identification
Alienware is a subsidiary of Dell that focuses on gaming computers. The Alienware brand was founded in 1996 as an independent company. The name allegedly comes from the Alienware founders’ fondness for the X-Files TV show and other science fiction stories. The brand was bought by Dell in 2006. At the time, Dell had its own series of gaming computers known as the XPS series. However, this line was eventually scaled back, and Alienware became the main Dell gaming computer brand. The Dell Alienware 17, released in 2013, is the first version of the Alienware 17 series of computers. (Note: The 17 series came after the M17x series, and they are not the same computers.) The original Alienware 17 was followed by the R2, R3, R4, and R5 versions. It has since been discontinued.
The model number on a Dell laptop can be in several different places. Use this Dell support page to find your model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help from the manufacturer.
- Height: 43.13 mm to 48.46 mm (1.70 inches to 1.90 inches)
- Width: 413.60 mm (16.28 inches)
- Depth: 299 mm (11.77 inches)
- Weight: 4.13 kg (9.11 lb)
- Display Size: 17.3-inch diagonal
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Processor: Intel Core i7 (4th generation)
- Chipset: Intel HM87
- Memory Type: Dual-channel DDR3L, up to1600 MHz speed
- Memory Configurations: 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB, 24 GB, and 32 GB
- Battery: 8-cell “smart” lithium ion (86 WHr)